Color Change or Irena card

Oferty kupna butów, ciuchów i akcesoriów.
Regulamin forum
Obrazek

Color Change or Irena card

Postautor: StevenCao » 28 gru 2018, 1:41

I have had several cases where a Buy MS2 Mesos player has been afk the entire game of One Card, and also a few games where all 3 of my opponents were afk. This drags on the game far too long and frequently times the game simply stops. No cards are played by anyone and the only way to play a different sport is to stop and receive a 10 minute ban for "cheating". There are many other games offering this feature, I think it will be of much help in Star Earth. There obviously could be people who abuse this, however I see it doing a lot more good than bad.

It occurs when someone chooses a colour (later playing a Color Change or Irena card) too slow. And when that happens, the last thing you should do is quit. The sport out time, 11 minutes after the cards were dealt, and you will get points as for a maximum-length game.

If you stop you get no points and can not play for 10 minutes anyway, so you are better off staying in the match and hoping everyone else can also. Since if one person stops, the sport becomes partly unstuck: gamers still can't click on their cards but turns do go from one to another along with the AI plays for everybody. And at the end (which generally happens in the identical 11-minute timeout) the match punishes everyone for "AFK'ing" since they did not play their cards and let the AI do it for them...

In terms of out voting people: Maplestory 2 Mesos no.It would mean that anybody who's down to a card would get kicked out from the other three, who might not be buddies but are all in agreement that they don't want him winning.As Loonacm said, the game itself needs to be stricter with AFK'ers. It determines one is AFK after 3 rounds of these not playing. Thus, it should only kick them out, instead of continuing to play for them after waiting their ends out.BTW, within my experience, there are not that many AFK'ers. Lots of botters, but the robots do play, so that they are much less of a nuisance. Nobody gains anything from truly AFK'ing, therefore people don't do this on purpose.
Awatar użytkownika
StevenCao

Rozmiar: XL
Ulubiona marka: NIKE
Pozytywy: 0
Negatywy: 0

Re: Color Change or Irena card

Postautor: funnyjokes » 15 sty 2019, 7:23

Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.
run 3
Awatar użytkownika
funnyjokes

Rozmiar: 34
Ulubiona marka: Mango
Pozytywy: 0
Negatywy: 0

Wróć do Kupię