MapleStory 2: What the Max Level Cap Can Be

Oferty do ogarnięcia, grupowe zakupy w zagranicznych sklepach.
Regulamin forum
Obrazek

MapleStory 2: What the Max Level Cap Can Be

Postautor: Sletrry » 26 gru 2018, 4:54

However, the solo facet take a lot of place in some players mindset especially when they see those OP players doing cap and solo several end-game bosses (except tough lotus naturally ). Why playing a MMORPG if you would like play Maplestory2 Mesos ?

You may want get 2-2M range clean to solo chaos vellum as example, but if you can bring 5 other people and you guys all have 500-600k strike range with adequate percent boss and 90%+ ignore monster def, this is not pay2win however play2win or particularly party to triumph.

Obrazek

No need to solo everything to win the game, that is my opinion about pay2win facet, we could even party2win.Plus there are a lot of approaches to gain free damage, certain other ways ought to be far more accessible, aside from putting cubes in FM shop.

The dearth of free stuffs also creates prohibited transaction in pay2win aspect, but we won't talk about that further, unless you guys want and say it's related with my main subject, which is the consequence of pay2win facet. Pay2win aspect being a mixture of Nexon and gamers mentality faults.

If I need talk more about cap damage, since most classes have this exact same cap harm, it creates a kind of unbalance in classes mainly due to funding, and it is being a lot more pay2win. Dojo is the ideal case of class unbalance at cap amount also.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Awatar użytkownika
Sletrry

Rozmiar: XL
Ulubiona marka: NIKE
Pozytywy: 0
Negatywy: 0

Re: MapleStory 2: What the Max Level Cap Can Be

Postautor: venastranis » 06 kwie 2019, 14:25

Awatar użytkownika
venastranis

Pozytywy: 0
Negatywy: 0